I regularly work in collaboration with other interesting, highly professional, and above all decent people, hence the 'us'. They add experience and value to the work that I provide.
Speaking for myself, my experience can be summed up in the following points:
- Highly competent, self-motivated and enthusiastic self-employed project manager with extensive experience of organisations providing services to the public.
- Extensive experience of the development and delivery of innovative, tailor made training packages, including training of trainers.
- Excellent communicator with a wide range of audiences, ranging from one-to-one coaching through to public speaking and broadcast media.
- Experienced in working in strategic policy groups at national and regional level.
- Sound person-centred skills in effectively facilitating and motivating staff to learn and develop individually and in teams.
- Experienced in the use of counselling skills face to face and over the telephone, and in counselling.
- Skilled in brokering inter-agency participation in partnership working.
- Flexible, adaptable and not afraid to think differently.